Tuesday, June 26, 2018

GreenWorks MO40B410 Review

View SALE Price Here

Best GreenWorks MO40B410 Review

NOTE: This is for the 20" GreenWorks lawn mower only! Apparently Amazon merged several mower sizes into this one product.

My wife and I wanted a lawn mower that wasn't as loud and noisy as a gas lawn mower, didn't require burning oil, and didn't vibrate as much. This GreenWorks MO40B410 fulfilled all of our wishes. We have a 1/3 acre lot, and this lawn mower with two batteries works just fine. The only time we need to recharge the batteries half way through mowing is when we wait way too long between mowings, and the motors need to do some extra work to chop down the tall weeds. This GreenWorks MO40B410 is fairly easy to push, since it is much lighter weight than a gas lawn mower. We also bought the electric trimmer that uses the same battery system, so we were sure to buy that kit with an extra charger and battery. Sometimes we use the extra battery, but it is nice to have just in case. Overall, I would buy this GreenWorks MO40B410 lawn mower again and am quite satisfied.

Review Update 5/17/2014

 
Still using this GreenWorks MO40B410 all the time, and it still works great. I've taken to only using one battery at a time, and keeping the other on the charger while mowing. Not sure it makes a difference, but I like it anyway to take a little break while mowing to switch batteries. When done mowing, I do tip the GreenWorks MO40B410 lawn mower on its side and clean the underside. Some more expensive lawn mowers have a water hose attachment to clean the underside, but I'm not sure I would spray water into the motor on this unit. :-) Using a stick works just as well, and seems to keep things working better.

Review Update 9/25/2014


So, I may have let the lawn go a little. I ignored the grass for a few weeks thanks to overtime at work, family matters, and just generally being lazy when I got home. The grass in the back yard made it up to a good 8-10" tall. I thought for sure I would need a gas lawn mower to power through that. Sure enough, my battery powered GreenWorks MO40B410 powered through it. Sure, I had to empty the silly bag way more often than I wanted (I never mulch), but the GreenWorks MO40B410 never stopped mowing because it was too thick. I'm still impressed, and still happy. Only thing I'm looking for is a grinder to sharpen the blades. Apparently a set of two replacement blades cost less than a "jackson" on Amazon with Prime shipping. I've found if I wait until the afternoon to mow when the grass is more dry, there is no need to clean the underside of the lawn mower. Still 100% satisfied with this GreenWorks MO40B410, and 100% recommended.


Rating 5/5