Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Greenworks 25302 Review

View SALE Price Here

Best GreenWorks 25302 Review

The GreenWorks 25302 works as most of the other reviewers as stated when it works. I like that it is very quiet and couldn't start any easier. I've only mulched with it, and it does a fair job as long as you don't try to cut too much with it. One battery usually lasted me for my whole fenced in area, so I was pretty happy with that. It is also light and I could easily transport it to cut my mother's grass when needed. I've had several people ask me about it and I told them how much I liked it.

So, you're probably wondering why the three star review*. Well it was working fine and I turned it off for just a minute. It wouldn't start after that. After calling GreenWorks, they had me take it to the closest repair dealer that is an hour away. I should have been tipped off at how bad experience I was going to have when I wheeled the
GreenWorks 25302 into their shop and they said "Oh no, not one of those." I was told it would be three weeks to repair.

After three weeks, I called and they said they hadn't had a chance too look at the
GreenWorks 25302 yet as they only have one technician certified to repair it. I called several days later, and was told the technician looked at it but couldn't figure out what was wrong and to call back later. Several more days passed and I called again and was told they had to order a part. Never once did this repair facility call to update me on the status of the repair and I didn't have any options to have it repaired also.

Two more weeks passed. I called again and was told the part was on backorder. Getting very frustrated, I called GreenWorks and they agreed to send me a new replacement
GreenWorks 25302 lawn mower. That was three weeks ago. I was originally told it would take up to two weeks to replace. I called GreenWorks to see where it was and they referred me to the repair shop as they said it is there responsibility to fill out the paper work. Then I called the repair shop and was told it was faxed to GreenWorks and they should know if it is approved and being shipped.

I can't get a straight answer from anyone and they are all saying it is the other parties responsibility. Maybe someday I'll get my replacement. At this point, I don't expect to have one until the end of October. So for $370, I got three months of use and no lawn mower to use. It took two hours round trip to take it be repaired and probably 15 phone calls so far. I'm still not done with the process yet.

So if you get lucky and don't have any issues, you should be very happy with the
GreenWorks 25302. Just be prepared if something goes wrong to be without a lawn mower for a very long time.

***EDIT***

Just wanted to follow up. I received the replacement GreenWorks lawn mower. It took about 10 weeks since I dropped it off at the repair shop. I'd advise anyone buying the
GreenWorks 25302 lawn mower to find out where you'll have to take it for repairs before buying to make sure you know in advance what you'll have to do. I only buy products with four star ratings on Amazon so I rely heavily on other reviews. Hopefully you will have no issues. It's a good lawn mower as long as you don't need to repair it. I upped the rating to two stars since I finally got a working lawn mower, but it was a horrible process to go through.

***Update May 2015***

Decided to keep the replacement
lawn mower instead of putting it on Craigslist. It has worked well for three weeks and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it holds up. The good thing about getting the replacement is that the repair company let me keep the batteries and charger, so now I have four batteries and two chargers. At least something good came out of the hassle I went through.

I strongly suggest that you find out where your local
GreenWorks 25302 dealer is in case you have to use them. Mine was 50 miles away. Hopefully they will be better at repairing them as more and more come in.

Rating: 3/5

1 comment:

seo pormotion said...

I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. GreenWorks lawn mower reviews