Wednesday, June 13, 2018

GreenWorks 25322 Review




Best GreenWorks 25322 Review

I have to say I was skeptical when I decided to purchase the GreenWorks 25322. However, I have to say I am very happy with my purchases and very impressed with the quality of the equipment. All three pieces of equipment were very easy to assemble; I did not need to use the instructions that came with the GreenWorks lawn mower. There are some things to understand about these three pieces of equipment. Compared to gas powered equipment mower, blower, trimmer are all very very light. The lack of significant weight can be misleading and interpreted as a lack of power, however, this is untrue as all three pieces of equipment perform just as well as any gas-powered equipment that I have used.

Pros and cons

The pros to all three pieces of equipment do not very significantly. All three pieces of equipment are light, easy to maneuver, and appear to be very sturdy. The GreenWorks 25322 mulches grass significantly better than most of the gas-powered lawn mowers I have used. I noticed a significant reduction in loose grass that was clumped and blown all over the sidewalk and driveway. One feature I particularly liked was the ability to start and stop almost instantly. This came in handy especially with the blower when needing to change direction. Finally, one of the pros is that the equipment is less intimidating than gas powered equipment. My wife ran the GreenWorks 25322 and the blower with ease considering this was the first time she ever cut grass. My mother came with two batteries and a charger while the blower came with one battery and one charger. This combination gave me one four-amp battery and two two-amp batteries. I have a small yard but the four-amp battery and one two-amp battery was more than enough to cut my grass, in fact the four-amp battery was completely used and the two-amp battery only used one green dot. The trimmer is as nice as any gas-powered trimmer I have owned. I especially like the edging feature, which works very nice.

I cannot find too many cons to any of the GreenWorks 25322 lawn mower. Certainly, it takes time to learn how to work with new equipment however, none of the GreenWorks lawn mower appears to be overly complicated. I did read some negative reviews of the string trimmer. Understanding that you have to release the throttle and wait for the spool to click which indicates an advancement of the line is a key to understanding how to operate the trimmer. I find the included trimmer line is somewhat light and I will change it out once I use it all.

Recommendation

I would recommend this GreenWorks 25322 to anybody who desires equipment that is easier to work with and wants to move away from using gasoline. I would eventually like to try the snow blower especially here in Pennsylvania during one of our typical winters. In closing I will say this if you are on the fence go ahead and go green you will not be sorry.


Rating: 5/5

No comments: