Thursday, June 28, 2018

GreenWorks 25012 Review

View SALE Price Here

Best GreenWorks 25012 Review

I hear these electric lawn mowers are good for the environment. I like the environment, it's where all my stuff is, so that's pretty cool and whatnot.

But I bought this GreenWorks 25012 mainly because I am lazy and hate doing yard work. With a corded electric lawn mower, I don't have to drive all the way to the gas station to get fuel. Then I don't have to worry about the fuel going bad because I'm only going to use the thing 5-6 times a year. There's also no oil to change, or gaskets to go bad because it's been sitting around too long, or air filter to forget about cleaning or replacing. Something about spark plugs too, I don't even know.

Go through all that hassle with a gas lawn mower and the stupid thing still won't pull start. Normally I would just quit at this point, but every summer I end up getting notices from the city because the weeds in my yard are a "fire hazard" or some such nonsense. So then I have to call my dad, who's good at this sort of thing and always has a perfect yard. He doesn't say anything, but I feel bad about wrecking his weekend, and I imagine he feels like a bit of a failure for raising such a lazy son that doesn't even have any basic small-motor maintenance skills. Honestly, who's going to be motivated to do any yard work after all that heavy emotional stuff?

So I got this GreenWorks 25012 lawn mower delivered to my house today and I decided to take it out back just to see if it worked. Plugged it in, turned it on... and ended up mowing my whole back yard like it wern't nothing at all. Took like 30 mins maybe; a fraction of the time it would have taken to even realize that my gas lawn mower (which has been sitting under a tree for a year because I never bothered to put it away last summer) probably needs to be completely rebuilt again.

Also, I'm very tall and have kind of a bad back, and I found this GreenWorks lawn mower to be surprisingly comfortable to use. Push mowers usually leave me hurting pretty bad. The one-lever height adjustment also gets my fat, tired, and lazy seal of approval.

So, yea. If you're not the kind of weirdo that enjoys screwing around with gas-motorized junk, than a corded electric lawn mower is an alternative that is probably even superior. I went with GreenWorks 25012 because they seem to have a decent reputation for reliability, which is backed up by the better-than-average warranty put on their products.


Rating 5/5

No comments: